Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Angel-Five Letter Word For Headache.

Migraine sufferers of the world unite. How many times have you gone into a store for a nice relaxing afternoon of shopping and are instead sidelined with a migraine because some dimwit decided to take a bath in their cologne. It's not a hard concept folks, as the saying goes "a little dab will do ya". The goal is to smell nice not to use the whole bottle in a day.

So anyway, there I was minding my own business when out of nowhere a little old lady who had pickled herself in Angel perfume appeared. My senses immediately went on high alert and I could swear I heard that little voice in my brain say "run". This is the perfume that I can smell from a mile away. This is the perfume that usually brings on an instant migraine. This is the same freaking perfume that everyone on the east side of Cleveland seems to wear. They must buy it in bulk.

Thankfully I listened to that little voice and I got out quick. I escaped today relatively unscathed with merely a tingle or two in my frontal lobe. A day that could have ended with me locked in a dark room turned out to be relatively productive. A great big "thank you" to the voice in my head and a great big raspberry to the lady who bathed in Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment