Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gluten Free Pizza

It's day number three of the Gluten Free diet and I've never felt better. I'm still amazed that I wasn't even aware of how badly I felt until I stopped eating it. I guess you just start coping when you feel awful on a daily basis. Your brain shuts down and your body just keeps on trucking along. Just thankful that my brain finally awakened and I gave this gluten free thing a try. Now I just need to discover how to make gluten free recipes that taste great too.

I've never been a big fan of gluten free baking because it usually tastes gummy and very dense. However, Alex and I have been devouring the zucchini bread I made last night. It was incredibly light and delicious. Gluten Free pizza was on the menu tonight. Thanks to the fine folks at Udi's I had a delicious (yes, delicious) gluten free pizza and didn't experience the horrendous stomach ache that usually follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment