Thursday, March 5, 2009

Die Germs Die!!!

As I sit here typing, I'm secretly wishing I could stick my house in a giant autoclave.  Seriously, I need to find a way to kill all of the germs that are continuously infecting my household.  For several days now I have been in bed with the latest virus attacking the greater cleveland area which incidentally I picked up from my eldest son.  The symptoms of which include: high fever, coughing till your lungs explode and general lethargy.  I don't remember being this sick in almost 10 years.

Unfortunately this has been a hard, cold winter.  We have had several bouts of vomiting, asthma attacks brought on by respiratory viruses, strep throat and the newest bug.  If that wasn't bad enough, my oldest son came home yesterday with a sore throat and a notice from school that one of his dear classmates has exposed him to strep throat yet again.  Yippee!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment